Little is as scary or stressful as a criminal arrest followed by charges. Your work or career, family, social connections, finances, and more can all be jeopardized. You could be facing jail or prison time, huge fines, long and restrictive probation, and other court-ordered actions. Relying on an overworked and understaffed public defender is not in your best interests. Putting an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your corner as soon as possible is your best move in fighting to save your freedom and future.
Arrested? Charged? Contact Herzner Law at (513) 924-4378 for a free initial consultation with our Cincinnati attorney for criminal defense.
At Herzner Law, you can work with a Cincinnati attorney who brings an abundance of knowledge, skill, and experience to your case. The quality of our representation can make a difference in the outcome because Attorney Shane Herzner knows that he may be all that is standing between you, incarceration, and other penalties. That is why he puts total effort and care into defending you, using all legal measures at his disposal. From investigation, arraignments, and bail to negotiations with prosecutors and all court hearings, including fighting for you at trial, Shane focuses on achieving favorable results.
Herzner Law provides aggressive legal representation in all types of criminal arrests and charges, including but not limited to:
- OVI/DUI. Our heavy concentration on OVI/DUI defense has given Shane a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the law, how to investigate for mistakes and weaknesses in the prosecution’s assertions, and how to present compelling evidence on your behalf.
- Domestic Violence Law. Cincinnati courts take domestic violence very seriously to protect individuals and children. In many cases, these cases are based on exaggeration, misrepresentation, or falsehoods. Regardless of the circumstances, you will need a skilled defender in your corner to help you fight back.
- Drugs and Narcotics Law. Drug charges are common in the local courts. Whether you have been charged with simple possession for your own use or a more serious crime involving sale, distribution, or trafficking, you can depend on us for the help you need.
- Theft Defense. A theft conviction can make it difficult to find future employment, housing, and more. Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony theft charges, the quality of your legal representation can play a major role in the outcome. Shane brings a wealth of criminal law experience to your defense.
- Traffic Defense. Whether a minor violation or a traffic misdemeanor or felony, you have the right to defend yourself in court. With our counsel, you can fight traffic charges effectively.
Putting a trusted lawyer between you and the prosecution is the smartest action you can take in these matters. We recommend that you contact Shane as early as possible. If you are being investigated by law enforcement, you need an attorney by your side before answering any questions. It is important to understand that anything you say can be used against you and it can be easy to make mistakes under the stress of questioning.
In all phases of your criminal case, whether an investigation, arrest, or formal charges, nothing is more advantageous than the services of a skilled and proven defender. To ensure you have a fighter on your side, contact Herzner Law to speak with a Cincinnati defender whose sole focus is on helping you secure the best possible results.
Former Assistant Prosecutor
Compassionate & Aggressive Representation
Step by Step Support from Your Attorney
Free, No-Obligation Consultations