Our Criminal Law practice is seeking an Office Manager to assist us with providing services to a rapidly growing influx of new clients.
We are a mission-driven law firm that believes that legal services can be delivered in a way that is both affordable for our clients, and profitable for our firm.
We are seeking a creative person that can develop and grow the position based on the applicants strengths.
- At least 1 year of Office Staff/Management experience, either with a law firm or other professional office
- Excellent written and oral advocacy
- Exceptional client service, and a congenial and collaborative mindset.
- Must also be comfortable with technology as we utilize cloud-based practice management software and technology-based tools in our practice
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Hours are flexible and hybrid work is an option.
Please submit your resume for consideration. All resume submissions will be confidential. We look forward to meeting you and seeing if we are a great fit to work together!
Facing a criminal charge doesn’t have to be scary or life-ending if you know that you have effective legal representation on your side. As a Cincinnati criminal defense attorney, Shane is backed by 22 years of experience, including time spent as a former Assistant Prosecutor. Thus, he understands how the other side works in seeking a conviction and can use that valuable insight on your behalf.
Criminal charges can be challenging and complex as well as frightening. Navigating the legal process on your own will only make matters worse when you are not familiar with the laws, procedures, and how to defend yourself. With assistance from a reputable and seasoned defense attorney, you can have peace of mind throughout your case. Shane will go above and beyond to help you through this emotionally-difficult process.
Hiring a Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer can provide several benefits. Here are three key advantages:
- Expertise in Criminal Law: Our attorney in Cincinnati have extensive knowledge and expertise in criminal law. We understand the nuances of the local legal system, including the procedures, laws, and regulations specific to the jurisdiction. With our deep understanding of criminal law, we can analyze your case, identify any potential legal defenses, and develop a strategic approach to protect your rights and interests. Our experience enables them to navigate the complexities of the legal process effectively.
- Protection of Rights: Our firm’s primary role is to protect your constitutional rights. When facing criminal charges, you have the right to due process, a fair trial, and protection against self-incrimination. Our skilled defense attorney will ensure that your rights are upheld throughout the legal proceedings. We will work to suppress any illegally obtained evidence, challenge the prosecution's case, and advocate for you at every stage, from pre-trial negotiations to courtroom litigation.
- Skilled Defense: Hiring our Cincinnati criminal defense lawyer allows you to benefit from our ability to assess your case objectively. We will review the evidence, interview witnesses, and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the prosecution's case against you. Based on this evaluation, we can develop a solid defense strategy tailored to your specific circumstances. Our goal is to minimize the potential consequences and help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Let our firm assist you at this critical time. Put experience, care, and personalized attention on your side by contacting Herzer Law today. Let us fight for your freedom and future with the uncompromising dedication you need and deserve, both in and out of court.
Former Assistant Prosecutor
Compassionate & Aggressive Representation
Step by Step Support from Your Attorney
Free, No-Obligation Consultations